Renovating your house can be both exciting and stressful. You need to make sure your dream home turns out the way you want it to, and that means dealing with contractors, insurance, design elements, timelines, and cost. We can help you coordinate every aspect of your kitchen or bathroom renovation so your home is finished the way you want it to be the first time.
Why is Important to Deal with Plumbing During Renovations?
Many homeowners, unfortunately, overlook plumbing during the renovations but it’s the best time to have an expert, licensed plumber get in there to inspect and update your plumbing. When your walls and floors are open, you should take advantage of the opportunity, especially if you have a history of clogs or leaks, off-colored water or flooding.
Your old plumbing may not be able to handle any new renovations, especially if you want to add a new bathroom or something like a rain shower. You need a licensed plumber to install sinks, toilets, and bathtubs the right way, so you won’t have any need to open up your house again for a long time to come.
Our plumbing renovation experts can guide you through the process from start to finish, and help you with designing exactly what you want and coordinating a smooth renovation that not only looks great but will function properly for a long time to come.
Why choose us for plumbing renovation services?
Treat your home like ours
We treat your home the way we expect workers to treat our homes. That means coordinating with your from the moment you call for a quote all the way through the final work we perform. Our team will cover and clean everything in their work area so you don’t have the added stress of a mess to tidy up and we’ll coordinate our timeline with those of your other contractors so everything gets done when it needs to be done, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Coordinate with Insurance Company and Plumbing Rebates
We can also help with insurance and obtaining any permits or the potentially valuable, cost-reducing City of Toronto rebates that you may qualify for when you hire a licensed and insured company like Dr. Pipe.
Great Track Record.
What can you expect from Dr.Pipe Installation Team?
When you call us we’ll have a quick interview so you can let us know just what your needs are. Once we’ve gone over what you want we can put together a free, no-obligation quote so you can see upfront everything that’s going to be done and what it will cost – no surprises.
Once the job starts, our team will be respectful to you and your property, as well as your timeline. That includes things like;
- Take all necessary measurements before any work starts, then measure just again to make sure we got it right.
- Provide you with samples so you can see just how things will work before we start. Don’t worry about running from store to store trying to find the right materials or colors – we’ll do the legwork based on your input and then you decide what you want.
- Obtain whatever city permits and insurance approvals you may need.
- Make a plan with any other contractors you’re working with to ensure everyone’s on the same page and work gets done in a timely manner – no waiting around for anyone to play catch up.
- Double check your order for accuracy to make sure nothing is missed – we’ll make sure it’s done right the first time.
- Perform the installation and clean up everything afterward.
- Make sure you know just what we’ve done and make recommendations about what you can do to maintain your new plumbing, as well as offer any warranty information that may apply.
- We’ll make sure to follow up with you as well so we know everything is up to our standards.
- Kitchen before renovation and kitchen after with new appliances
- Dinning room before renovation and resulting kithcen and dinning room after the reno
- Powder room before the home renovationa and resulting Vanity in this poweder room after the reno
Our plumbing work in Greater Toronto Area, before and after.
- Before:Entrance to the in suite washroom – After:Entrance to 3 piece in suite washroom
- Before: In suite 2 piece washroom – After :3 piece in suite, new vanity kit and Monoblock toilet A.C. Champion
- Before : Old style vanity in in suite washroom- After :New shower added in 2 piece in suite
- Before :Entrance to the main washroom – After – Main washroom entrance
- Before : Main washroom with old toilet and 5 Ft. bathtub – After : Main washroom with new MAAX 6 Ft. drop in double bathtub
- Before: Main washroom with old style sink – After : Main washroom relocated to allow new drop in 6 Ft. bathtub installation