Give us a call today: 416 663 4777 for a free upfront estimate!
Do you have a water leak in your home’s plumbing system? If so, contact us by phone or on our website to book a complimentary leak detection and repair estimate. What can you expect from our professional and licensed plumbers? We guarantee competitive and upfront pricing. Get in touch if you’re a homeowner in Toronto, Toronto Downtown, Aurora, Newmarket, King, Markham, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Mississauga, East Gwillimbury, or Toronto East York.
Hidden leaks can cause many problems. On the one hand, they can result in a high water bill each month. On the other hand, they can lead to extensive and expensive property damage. That’s not all, unfortunately.
A leaking toilet drain pipe or water pipes, a toilet leaking from tank bolts, or some underground leak can cause severe health issues if the problem isn’t corrected fast. Do you want mildew or mold formation in your home? The answer is a definitive “no.” You don’t want to endanger the health of anyone in your family — let alone yourself. If you think there might be a water leak problem, get in touch with us.
You can count on our licensed plumbers to provide underground leak detection. We’ll figure out the problem and fix it right away. Leak detection is one of our specialties, so you can count on us for the help you require.
Few things are as frustrating for a homeowner to deal with as a water leak. Call us for a free, no-obligation quote so we can track down that leak and save future damage to your home.
Our Water Leak Detection Service
Is your toilet leaking out the bottom? Is the back of the toilet bowl leaking? You can not even identify where the leak is coming from? It’s in your best interests to contact a professional plumber. We at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing can perform a leak detection test. We’ll find the root cause of the problem and provide the plumbing services you need. Do you have an emergency? We offer 24-hour service, so contact us any time for leak detection services.
Finding a leak in your bathroom? However, using your own leak detection skills might not be enough. That’s the case if the leak occurs underground or behind a wall. You need to contact a plumber to avoid water damage. Professional plumbers will have the specialty tools and processes you need to fix the problem and avert a disaster.
When you contact us at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing, we’ll start our leak detection using a sewer camera. Our licensed plumbers will use the sewer camera to check inside your pipes for signs of a leaks or other issues. It’s a process that will allow us to find the problem without having to cut into your walls or dig into the foundation.
Do You Need Water Leak Repair?
Our plumbers at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing are trained on best practices for water leak inspection and detection management and repair. If while performing plumbing leak detection in Toronto we discover a leak, our licensed plumbers will quickly perform the work required to resolve the issue. The problem might be as simple as changing the wax ring for the toilet, but it could be more serious. Depending on the root cause of the problem, our plumbers might fix the flush valve, the fill valve, or anything else that’s malfunctioning.
When an emergency emerges, don’t worry. Get on the phone and get in touch for Toronto leak detection services and leak repair. We’re available 24/7 to meet your needs. You’ll be pleased to know we don’t charge a premium for weekend or night service!
Causes of Water Leaks
Leaky pipes can be the result of many issues including;
- Old, outdated plumbing systems
- Defective and poorly constructed pipelines
- Inadequate valve maintenance
- Poor corrosion protection
- Direct damage to the pipes
The moment you notice leaks in your faucets, toilet or shower it’s important to get the problem fixed before it escalates into something bigger and more costly. What seems like a minor issue right now could become something much worse down the road.
How Can You Detect a Leak?
If you do notice that your water usage is far higher than normal, you can do a number of things yourself to facilitate leak detection. These include the following four options:
- Check the water meter – When no one in your household is using water, look at the water meter. You may have a leak somewhere if you see a movement of the small red triangle. If you cannot hear water running and the triangle is moving, you might have an under-home water leak. This is not only going to increase your overall water bill but will lead to other serious issues as well.
- A leaking faucet can be fixed – Remember that you might not have to change the entire faucet if you notice that it is leaking. A good investment would be to have a plumber come help with the repairs. Even though some people balk at the cost of a plumber, remember that you are ultimately saving money by preventing the leak from wasting any more water.
- Test your toilet for leaks – It can be very easy to determine whether you have a leak in your toilet, add some food coloring or some dye in the toilet tank. You have a leak if you notice that the dye leaks into the bowl. This would suggest that the flapper is no longer holding backwater from slowly moving into the bowl. This can waste a great deal of water rather easily.
- Check the water heater – Especially those water heaters outside of the home or behind the home can be hard to notice. Make sure that you check the area below and around the water heater. Water that leaks from here can cause a great deal of damage, especially because it goes undetected for so long.
Professional Water Leak Detection
Detecting leaks early is key to ensuring that any damage to your home is minimal and also to ensuring you don’t have to pay any more than you need to. While some leaks are easy to see, others can be much more difficult to track down in your walls and floors. The damage from small leaks can build up over time, corroding pipes, damaging walls and floors, and leading to the growth of dangerous mold.
Our trained and licensed plumbers will be able to find the leaks at their source no matter where they are using the most advanced technology available. Thermal imaging technology lets us actually see inside your walls and floors to pinpoint the leak precisely.
We can also save you money with a preventative inspection that can identify problem areas such as old and corroding pipes before they degrade into full-blown leaks.
What Can You Expect When You Choose Us For Your Installation
Our team of qualified and licensed plumbers will get your leaks detected and repaired quickly and professionally. You can expect every aspect of our work to be done right including;
- Honest and fair pricing upfront
- A thorough inspection of all your pipes and drains before any work is done, including a video inspection, to pinpoint the source of any problems
- A team of fully bonded and insured professionals
- The best tools and equipment for the job
- Trade license verified and fully up-to-date certification
- A clean house after our work is finished
We treat your home the way we expect workers to treat our homes. That means coordinating with you from the moment you call for a quote all the way through the final work we perform. Our team will cover and clean everything in their work area so you don’t have the added stress of a mess to tidy up, and we’ll finish as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Need Leak Services in Toronto? Call Us for Leak Detection and Repair Service
Are you experiencing dripping or leaking pipes, toilets, or faucets? Contact us at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing can fast and professional service. Whether you need leak detection specialists in Toronto or elsewhere in the GTA, we can help. We’ll find the fix the problem straight away.
Give us a call today: 416 663 4777 for a free upfront estimate!