Typical Plumbing Clogs Include:
Sinks: If you find water backing up into your drain, bubbling, pooling on the floor, or a foul odour from your sink, it may be clogged.
Bath Tubs & Showers: If you’ve noticed water pooling at your feet as you shower, water taking a long time to drain, a bad odour or water flooding out onto the bathroom floor, it’s likely you have a clog.
Toilets: If your toilet backs up and overflows when you flush, doesn’t empty completely or only partially drains, makes a hissing or trickling sound or is leaking, it’s possible you have a clog.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Drain clogs are usually the result of a slow process. Your sinks and showers over time will experience a buildup of grease, dirt, hair and more that grows and grows until it restricts the flow of water. In the kitchen, this likely will also include food waste that can plug up the drain as well.
When your toilet gets clogged there are a number of factors that could be at fault but the most common culprits are items not designed to be flushed. Paper towels and baby wipes, even the kind that is advertised as flushable, often form clogs that can be hard to remove with a plunger alone. If you find yourself with any of these problems, it’s best to have a skilled, professional plumber inspect your drains to determine the best way to fix the problem.
What are the Signs of a Clogged Drain?
There are generally some very obvious signs if you have a clogged drain in your home. These can include;
- Water backing up in your sink
- Water bubbling up in your toilet bowl when you’re running the sink or shower
- Pooling water at your shower drain
- Water that drains slowly in tubs and sinks
- Unusual sounds like gurgling from within your drains
- A rotten smell from your kitchen drain
Clogged Drain Solution
Our team of expert cleaning technicians will schedule a convenient time to arrive at your home and assess your specific needs. They’ll take you through step by step what they discover and what they recommend as the best course of action to fix it. This includes quoting you a price upfront before any work begins with no worries about attempted upsells since they do not work on commission. We’ll carry out all work in a quick and efficient way to ensure the minimum amount of disruption to your home.
What Can You Expect Choosing Us for the Job
Our team of qualified and licensed plumbers will get your clogs detected and repaired quickly and professionally. You can expect every aspect of our work to be done right including;
- Honest and fair pricing up front
- A thorough inspection of your pipes and drains before any work is done, including a video inspection, to pinpoint the source of the clog
- A team of fully bonded and insured professionals
- Thorough testing after work is complete to make sure everything functions properly
- Trade license verified and fully up to date certification
- A clean house after our work is finished
We treat your home the way we expect workers to treat our homes. That means coordinating with you from the moment you call for a quote all the way through the final work we perform. Our team will cover and clean everything in their work area so you don’t have the added stress of a mess to tidy up, and we’ll finish as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our work speaks for itself. Check out the testimonials from past customers we’ve worked with and then call us for a no-obligation quote.