Tired of running out of hot water? Worried about the cost and efficiency of your old hot water tank? A tankless water heater could be the solution.
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Many people in Toronto aren’t aware of what a tankless water heater is, how it works and what advantages it may provide over a traditional tank-style water heater. The key advantages you’ll want to consider include;
- Endless hot water: Unlike a traditional tank which needs to fill with water then heat it up, a tankless water heater will always provide you with a constant supply of heated water. That means no more cutting showers short or worrying about running two showers at the same time.
- Space saving: Tankless water heaters are great if you have a smaller space or just want to make better use of the space you have. They hang on your wall and can even be hidden from view in a cupboard.
- Cost saving: A traditional water heater needs to be working all the time to keep your water hot. A tankless heater heats the water as it’s used, so you’re saving on energy costs in the long run.
Tankless Water Heater Repairs
Our skilled professionals can diagnose and undertake any repairs you might need with your tankless water heater. If you notice any changes in the system including loud or unusual noises, or the water isn’t heating as quickly as it should, give us a call for a free, no-obligation inspection.
Tankless Water Heater Replacement
When you’re replacing your old water heater there are a number of factors you need to consider that we can help with. We can offer a professional consultation before any work begins to help you understand what needs to be done, and what best suits your situation. Remember, more fixtures on your line and more demand for hot water in your home might require installing a different unit able to handle a larger volume. We’ll work with you to find out what best fits your needs.
What Can You Expect When You Choose Us for The Installation?
Our team of qualified and licensed plumbers will get your tankless water heater installation done quickly and professionally. You can expect every aspect of your installation to be done right including;
- Honest and fair pricing up front
- A long-lasting and efficient design with a reduced risk of flooding
- Flexible indoor installation options
- Significant space saving compared to a traditional tank water heater
- A team of fully bonded and insured professionals
- Trade license verified and fully up to date certification
- A clean house after our work is finished
Why Dr. Pipe?
We treat your home the way we expect workers to treat our homes. That means coordinating with you from the moment you call for a quote all the way through the final work we perform. Our team will cover and clean everything in their work area so you don’t have the added stress of a mess to tidy up and we’ll finish as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We can also help with insurance and obtaining any permits or the potentially valuable, cost-reducing City of Toronto rebates you may qualify for when you hire a licensed and insured company like Dr. Pipe to do any drain work that may be necessary for your repairs and installations.