Give us a call today: 416-663-4777 to fix frozen pipes.
24/7 service in Toronto and GTA.
Relatively to the rest of Canada, we get somewhat mild winters in Toronto and GTA area. Still, every winter there are few weeks when temperature drops and Toronto is under freezing warning. The plumbing in your house is in danger of frozen pipes and ultimate burst pipes. If you suspect a frozen pipe it is imperative to act as quickly to prevent burst pipes. One burst pipe can result in tens of thousands of damages to your house.
It is always better to take preventative measures to avoid the pipe frozen.
Preventing Frozen Pipes:
- Keep a small trickle of COLD water running
- Use pipe insulation on all external pipes this will help with heat loss prevention
- Drain your sprinkler system
- Use the shut-off valve for external faucets
Even the best preventative measures sometimes fail and with extreme weather, you might still get a frozen pipe that can ultimately result in a burst pipe.
Signs of Frozen Pipes:
- Freezing temperatures in Toronto
- No water coming out of the faucet
- Frost on exposed pipes
- Strange smell from blocked pipes
- Unusual Sounds
- Damp Drywall
Thaw Frozen Pipes:
While it is tempting to try and resolve the problem yourself, time is of the essence and the faster you call us the more chances we have to prevent burst pipes. We have an industrial grade thawing machine that will solve frozen pipes quickly and efficiently. Why call us?
- Thawing Machine to prevent further damage to your pipes
- Trenchless Drain Equipment to quickly repair any burst pipes without digging
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Toronto and GTA
- We will beat any written estimate by 10%
- 20-year warranty on all underground jobs
- Most importantly we will treat your home with respect, communicate our prices clearly and get the job right the first time aroud
Call us today: 416-663-4777 to fix frozen pipes.
24/7 service in Toronto and GTA. Alternatively, use the form below.