Installing a new dishwasher or replacing that old one with a newer model? Call us first to ensure the job gets done professionally and safely. Even before the installation begins, our team will inspect the drain system in your home to determine if it’s able to handle your new appliance or if changes need to be made.
Why DIY Installation May be Dangerous
Many homeowners don’t realize just how dangerous installing a dishwasher can be. You need a licensed, professional plumber who can go through all the steps from start to finish to make sure you have no problems with your installation in the future.
A dishwasher installation requires an understanding of both the water pipes and drainage systems, as well as electrical systems. An improperly installed dishwasher could not just damage the dishwasher but it can also lead to flooding, electric outages, and a potentially dangerous situation.
Our certified experts will use the right tools for the job and make sure every part of the installation is done correctly the first time, saving you money in the long run.
Dishwasher Installation Cost
No two installations are ever the same and there are some factors to consider when determining what it might cost to install your dishwasher. The two main factors you need to take into consideration are whether this is a brand new installation or a replacement.
- New Install: If your home has never had a dishwasher installed then the job may be a little more expensive. We’ll have to drill new holes for wiring and pipes and install them, as well as connect everything to existing lines. It’s possible your countertops will need to be customized to allow for the dishwasher as well. When you call for your free inspection, our experts can asses the situation and let you know ahead of time what work needs to be done.
- Replacement: If we’re replacing a dishwasher in your home, the installation process will, of course, be faster as many of the pipes and wiring will already be in places. Our team will ensure they’re all working properly, make small repairs as needed and make any adjustments to your countertop that may be necessary. We’ll make sure to go over any work needed before it’s done.
What Can You Expect When We Do Your Installation?
Our team of qualified and licensed plumbers will get your installation done quickly and professionally. You can expect every aspect of your installation to be done right including;
- Making sure your dishwasher is installed and secured the right way
- Adhering to the specific guidelines that come with your make and model so it works the way it’s supposed to
- Double checking all electrical and plumbing connections, ensuring nothing is loose or leaking
- Performing a test run to make sure your dishwasher works perfectly
- Offering you a fair and honest price up front
- Cleaning our workspace after we’re finished so your home is just as we found it
Why Dr. Pipe?
We treat your home the way we expect workers to treat our homes. That means coordinating with you from the moment you call for a quote all the way through the final work we perform. Our team will cover and clean everything in their work area so you don’t have the added stress of a mess to tidy up and we’ll finish as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We can also help with insurance and obtaining any permits or the potentially valuable, cost-reducing City of Toronto rebates you may qualify for when you hire a licensed and insured company like Dr. Pipe to do any drain work that may be necessary for your installation.
Our work speaks for itself. Check out the testimonials from past customers we’ve worked with.