Damage to the main sewage line can affect the entire plumbing system of your property, which is why it needs to be addressed immediately. At Dr.Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services, we offer trenchless drain replacement in Toronto and can make sure your plumbing system is right as rain once again.
Signs that you need a trenchless drain replacement in Toronto
As the sewage line is buried under the ground, it’s not easy to detect problems and damage early. Fortunately, there are some clear signs that indicate you might have a damaged drain such as:
- Foul odor – The drain lines carry raw sewage which may emit a foul odor. If there’s the stench of raw sewage lingering around your lawn or garden, you might need to call a drain repair
- Slow drains – Slow drainage in your indoor drains is an early sign of sewage line problems. This can indicate a big clog in the sewer line that doesn’t allow the drain water to pass.
- Signs in the lawn – If the soil on your lawn is wet and soggy, the grass is excessively bright green and healthy, or there are pools of water in some areas of the lawn, the drain pipe might be damaged.
What is trenchless drain repair?
Trenchless drain repair has become very popular in the recent years because it is so convenient. Many clients don’t understand what it is and question the effectiveness of the drain repair. Here’s what you need to know about trenchless drain replacement in Toronto:
- Trenchless drain repair is the process of repairing or replacing the drain pipe without digging a large trench in the ground to access the pipe.
- It involves inspection through a specially designed camera that assesses the entire pipeline carefully.
- Once the area of damage is identified, our technicians excavate a small piece of land to at the beginning and end of the damaged area.
- We then use pipe bursting, drain relining, and other kinds of drain repair processes to restore or replace the pipe.
What are the advantages of trenchless drain replacement in GTA?
Trenchless drain relining is quick and doesn’t require a lot of cleanup after the project is complete. You don’t need to hire a landscaper to put your backyard back in order, which can save time and money. The repairs are effective and durable, and the replacement pipe is made from high quality material.
Drains carry raw sewage and any leaks can cause extensive damage to the surroundings so call us today to get the repairs done quickly.