To book your Drain Line Cleaning call: 416-663-4777
If you notice that your sink or tub is draining more slowly than normal (or if you notice that it is not draining at all), you might need to have your drain lines cleaned. You should stop using water right away because you could run into a number of different problems.
Here is the photo of a drain line cleaning process:
What are some of the common reasons why you might need a professional to clean your drain? A variety of different issues may be involved, including roots that have found a way into the drain, a pipe that is sloping backward, collapsed sections of pipe, and kitchen grease that is currently clogging the pipe. By having your drain lines cleaned regularly, however, you should be able to avoid most of these problems.
What You Should Not Do
When drain lines need to be cleaned, a number of misconceptions are common. The buildup of chemicals, liquids, toothpaste, soap, and hair will eventually cause problems, so we have a few tips that you should consider:
- No vinegar and hot water—Even though we often hear about this old remedy, it seldom works. Vinegar can damage your pipes (which will be far more costly to repair than having a plumber clean them), and a dangerous reaction could occur if you mix vinegar with the chemicals already in the drain.
- No chemicals—If you have a drain line that is not completely clogged, these chemicals will often not work. They may be a quick fix that will last a day or two, but this is NOT a solution to the true underlying problem.
- Do not snake yourself—If you try to snake your own drain, you will likely damage your plumbing. Be sure that you rely on someone who works with this equipment every day, knows how to control it, and will not damage your pipes.
The Professional Solution
If you want your drain lines cleaned properly, we highly recommend that you let licensed professionals do the job for you—professionals who will use a video line inspection to determine the cause of the problem and who can subsequently remove the issue for good.
We highly recommend that you call the professionals at Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing Services. They will be able to help restore your drain line back to all its glory and assist with all other drain-related issues. Their work will give you the peace of mind you need by knowing that your plumbing has been repaired by responsible professionals.
You can see the drain before and after. We provide such digital videos to all our customers. See a drain snaking in one of Toronto’s homes:
Don’t play games with your drain. Please contact us as soon as possible for regular or emergency drain cleaning. Chemicals sold in stores, such as Canadian Tire, can just further damage your pipes. Drain snaking starts from only $80. Hire only a renowned and professional contractor. Dr. Pipe Drain and Plumbing will do the right job for you
Order Drain Line Cleaning:
- To book your Drain Line Cleaning call: 416-663-4777
- Or fill out contact form below